Mittwoch, 11. April 2012

will take more practice and may require a different technique

Just like many of you I was in the market for a belly putter however didn't want to spend an arm and a leg on one. I found this putter and couldn't be happier. First of all....it's green, the shaft, grip and head are all a dark olive green to blend in with the ground and avoid "confusion." It enhances your focus. Anways...what I liked....good weight...not to heavy or light....nice long grip with a flat top (not round like some belly putters)....love the mallet look with high MOI. You have to like mallet putters to appreciate this one. If you are a purist....or only like scotty cameron/ping anser putters then stay away from this one. I do like it overall and would recommend it for a friend and it has certainly helped my putting.

Keine Kommentare: